Since 2018, PortalOne has been laser-focused on its mission to converge the best of gaming and live TV to build an entirely new category: hybrid games. To succeed in forging this new category, we've built a team of industry experts from around the world, all bringing unique experience from diverse industries. This, paired with our extensive roster of world-class investors and advisors, will enable us to deliver this next generation of entertainment.
We want to increase the joy and value of playtime, and realise the full potential of immersive, gamified experiences to entertain, inspire, connect and develop people around the world. While our product is currently in beta, we are significantly outperforming industry standards, and we're now looking to supercharge our growth and increase our velocity as we gear up to launch PortalOne out into the world.
Regardless of your role, department, or level, we focus on cultivating a supportive, team-oriented, and collaborative environment. The beauty of joining our team at this stage is that each department is currently relatively small, meaning that your work will have a direct impact on our products, significantly influencing our mission to unlock the potential of hybrid games.
THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN
You will be creating artwork centered around stylized and semi-realistic characters to create engaging real-time game experiences, helping deliver high-end (AAA) production quality for mobile platforms, and pushing the limits for what is possible to achieve in both arenas. This role is essential in shaping and building the visual style of our games.
WHO YOU ARE
You should have a generalist mindset, be willing to learn and experiment with new skills and be able to venture outside your artistic comfort zone; please apply if you can identify yourself in these bullets:
- 3-5 years of professional experience within the 3D character creation field
- Ability to create full-stack (modeling, texturing, shading) real-time 3D character assets of high visual quality following industry-standard workflows
- Be well-versed in the creation of both high-end real-time assets, as well as mobile art assets
- Possess basic knowledge and work experience with character rigging and animation
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Full-working proficiency and fluency in English (ability to discuss work-related tasks verbally and in written form)
- Experience working with Blender is preferred, but not mandatory if you are willing to adapt to Blender character workflows. In-house training will be provided if needed.
- Professional, strong communication skills, team-oriented, and self-aware.
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days per year, plus public holidays
- 35 weeks of paid maternity and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Pension program
- Healthcare insurance
- Paid mobile phone subscription
- Paid gym membership
>YES / NO