MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
Since 2018, PortalOne has been laser-focused on its mission to converge the strengths of the games and TV industries to build an entirely new category: hybrid games. To succeed in forging this new category, we've built a team of industry experts from around the world, all bringing unique experiences from diverse industries. This, paired with our extensive roster of world-class investors and advisors, empowers us to deliver this next generation of entertainment.
We want to increase the joy and value of playtime, and realize the full potential of immersive, gamified experiences to entertain, inspire, connect and develop people around the world. Our mission is to become the ultimate destination for hybrid games, in the same way that Netflix is for TV and film, and Spotify for music. While our product is currently in beta, we are significantly outperforming industry standards, and we're now looking to supercharge our growth and increase our velocity as we gear up to launch PortalOne out into the world.
Regardless of your role, department, or level, we focus on cultivating a supportive, team-oriented, and collaborative environment. The beauty of joining our team at this stage is that each department is currently relatively small, meaning that you will see your contribution have an impact on our products, and your work will directly influence the evolution of hybrid games!
THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN
As we gear up for a full launch later in 2023, we’re about to start ramping up marketing efforts to showcase the potential of hybrid games to the world! As Marketing Project Manager, you will assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of marketing campaigns and communications projects. This includes working closely with the brand and communication team, marketing team, and other departments to ensure that all aspects of the campaign are planned, aligned, and executed effectively and efficiently. This role will be pivotal to our marketing success and is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing company just as we look to supercharge our marketing efforts!
Come on board and help shape how hybrid games are presented to the world by:
- Working alongside internal teams to translate our marketing strategy into actionable plans and schedules across digital channels, SEO/SEM, events, community, advertising, PR, and brand, and support on setting KPIs accordingly
- Leading in the planning, coordination, and delivery of marketing projects, events, and other promotional activities within set timelines and budgets in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Acting as a liaison between cross-functional teams (including creative, product, and technical teams) as well as third-party organizations to ensure a full understanding of project needs, priorities, and deliverables
- Managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all deadlines are met and delivered according to expectations
- Communicating project status, progress, and risks to stakeholders, working to resolve any blockers that arise, and making adjustments as needed to ensure that campaigns are executed effectively.
- Working alongside our team of project managers to plan marketing campaign calendars and timelines according to upcoming release plans and company milestones
- Ensuring thorough post-reporting of marketing projects to assess our success against agreed KPIs and inform how we iterate and improve on future marketing and promotional campaigns
- Scheduling and driving status updates and meetings, determining agendas, and maintaining action logs to summarize and communicate key decisions and outcomes to stakeholders
- Coordinating delivery of media assets for a variety of communications activities
- Organizing, managing, and maintaining the company media library
WHO YOU ARE
If you're a highly-organized individual with a passion for marketing and campaign management, this role as Marketing Project Manager could be the perfect opportunity for you. To be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone who has:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, such as marketing coordination, content coordination, or campaign management, with expertise in the mobile games or entertainment industry being a plus.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.
- Experience with cloud-based social media management solutions such as Hootsuite.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread and edit content.
- Familiarity with the mobile games industry and trends.
>YES / NO
- Brand & Communications
- Oslo Office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment level
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
Loading application form
Already working at PortalOne?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.