Since 2018, PortalOne has been laser-focused on its mission to converge the strengths of the games and TV industries to build an entirely new category: hybrid games. To succeed in forging this new category, we've built a team of experts from around the world, all bringing unique experiences from diverse industries. This, paired with our extensive roster of world-class investors and advisors, empowers us in delivering this next generation of entertainment.
We want to increase the joy and value of playtime, and realize the full potential of immersive, gamified experiences to entertain, inspire, connect and develop people around the world. Our mission is to be the ultimate destination for hybrid games, in the same way that Netflix is for TV and film, and Spotify for music. In the future, PortalOne will host hundreds of games and shows in every category and genre, offering something for everyone to enjoy. In our early stages, our metrics have shown that we are significantly outperforming industry standards, and we're now looking to increase our velocity and supercharge growth.
Regardless of your role, department, or level, we focus on cultivating a supportive, team-oriented, and collaborative environment. The beauty of joining our team at this stage is that each department is currently relatively small, meaning that you will see your contribution have an impact on our products, and your work will directly influence the evolution of hybrid games!
THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN
Create visually stunning and impactful designs, and help us elevate our brand and showcase our games and brand to the world. With your eye for detail and ability to translate ideas into compelling designs, you will play a key role in creating high-quality and engaging motion graphics for our games and marketing materials.
Take on the challenge of creating visually stunning and impactful motion graphics that showcase our brand by:
- Designing and creating motion graphics and various visual elements for promotional, communications and marketing needs.
- Collaborating with both creative and marketing teams to conceptualize and execute designs that align with the company's goals.
- Gathering necessary assets and resources, and incorporating/enhancing these in your own compositions to create marketing, promotional and communications materials.
- Refining your designs through iterative cycles, including testing, reviews, and evaluation.
- Closely collaborating with marketing specialists, the Head of Visual, other artists, internal team members and external partners to help materialize the company's brand vision across a variety of different mediums and channels.
- Game Industry experience is highly desired and would be considered an advantage.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate has a passion for motion graphics design, an eye for detail, and is keen to learn new skills. If you have a strong portfolio showcasing your motion graphics skills, experience in creating various types of designs, and meet the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply!
- A minimum of 3 years of recent, relevant professional experience in motion graphics design.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your motion graphics skills and experience in creating various types of designs.
- Excellent visual communication skills, and a solid understanding of fundamental graphic design, UI/UX design and branding principles.
- Ability to use After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and other relevant software in order to create exceptional visual material for print, online, social media and in-app use.
- Willingness to learn how to leverage Unreal Engine in order to access and utilize assets produced by in-house and external art teams will be considered highly beneficial.
- Full-working proficiency and fluency in English (ability to discuss work-related tasks verbally and in written form).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Experience working in 3D applications such as Blender, Cinema 4D, Maya or 3dsMax to create stunning rendered and/or animated imagery.
- Experience with plugins such as Red Giant, Element 3D and Trapcode is a huge bonus.
Candidates must deliver a full resume with portfolio samples to be considered for this position. Ideally your portfolio should include a selection of samples that are relevant for PortalOne’s existing branding and vision.
>YES / NO